What You Need to Know
When you join the Renew Chicago Triathlon Team, you are committing to make a positive impact on the city we call home. Along that journey, plan to gain physical, mental and spiritual strength, as you prepare to achieve something special for a most meaningful cause. Sound like a challenge you'd be up for?
What you Give:
- A $100-250 up-front commitment to join the team, depending on your race format, which includes the benefits outlined below
- Once again in 2019, we are NOT setting a minimum fundraising goal. It's on our team management and Breakthrough to provide all the motivation you need to fundraise on behalf of these incredible ministry partners!
What you Get:
- Entry into the 2019 Chicago Triathlon; choose from individual formats for the International or Sprint distance, the SuperSprint or Kids race
- A custom Renew Chicago performance tee and Voler tri shorts; Voler tri tops for Sunday participants
- Discounts from our local and national partners and sponsors
- Private VIP areas for pre and post-race celebrations on race days, priceless!
- Pre-loaded communication and donor solicitation content to make the fundraising simple
- Access to in-person coaching and clinics, online training programs and content segmented by first-timer, experienced and kids tracks
- The opportunity to earn awesome fundraising prizes and incentives from our national and local sponsors
- Invitations to participate in social events throughout the training season & the Race Week banquet
How it Works:
- Register to join the Renew Chicago Triathlon Team by clicking the Registration button on this site
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a custom discount code to get signed up at $0 for the Chicago Triathlon
- Once registered, our Coaches will be in contact and the training and fundraising prep begins this Spring!